Please send us your questions about technical problems with our systems and standard products including a detailed description of the error using the following contact form.
In urgent cases you can also contact us by phone.
RMA (Return Material Authorization)
IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR REPAIR ORDER AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE, PLEASE USE OUR RMA FORM.
PLEASE NOTE OUR RMA TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
RMA Terms and Conditions
- To return a product or send it in for repair, you must have an RMA number. Unfortunately, shipments without an RMA number cannot be processed. Your shipments will not be accepted or will be returned freight collect.
- The RMA form is available to you in electronic form for download on our website cgs-gruppe.de. By sending the completed form by e-mail, you request an RMA number.
- In case of a justified request, CGS will send you an RMA number to the e-mail address specified in the form. This RMA number has a validity of 14 days. After expiration of the deadline, a submission under this RMA number is no longer possible and the process must be restarted if necessary.
- Enter the RMA number in the RMA form, print it out, sign it and enclose it with the package. The RMA number must be legibly attached to the outside of the package and noted in the shipping documents.
- Consult with CGS prior to shipment if and which accessories you would like to include or are even mandatory for the inspection.
- Use the undamaged original packaging for shipping. If this is not possible, provide packaging suitable for the product (ESD if necessary). CGS is not responsible for transport damage caused by inadequate packaging, which may also result in further costs.
- For shipments from abroad, customs clearance must be made as a repair shipment. CGS is at your disposal for any questions regarding the determination of the customs value.
- Send the product to CGS (free domicile, or DDP: Incoterms 2023). For your own safety, we recommend that you choose a shipment with sufficiently high insurance coverage.
- The returned product or product sent for repair is visually inspected upon receipt and subjected to a receiving test. Based on the result, CGS decides whether it can be taken back or whether it is a warranty case or whether a repair is necessary for which it is liable to pay the costs.
- Should the repair be subject to a charge, you will receive a corresponding repair offer from CGS. However, if the repair is not desired by you, a processing and inspection fee of € 150.00 must be paid in any case. This will be invoiced to you.
- You also have the option to have a defective product scrapped/recycled by CGS, or have it picked up again by a freight company at your own expense.