The CGS Inline-Test-Stations operate with the double stroke-probe-principle, which is covered by a European patent of CGS GmbH.
- Test-specific contacting elements (upper and lower cassettes) which are inserted into the insertion device of the test head
- Clamping device per cassette for fastening (pneumatic clamping set)
- 2-4 support cylinders depending on the type for lifting the device under test (DUT), as well as for pneumatic suspension
- Lifting cylinders for the operation of the cassettes to contact the DUT
- one section of conveyor (inline module belt IMB)
The patented ITS-N5 to N7 probe systems are available with a VPC or Pylon interface and accommodate the corresponding DUT-specific upper and lower cassettes.
The ITS-N4 probe system is only available with a pylon interface.